The Art Route in Castelló d’Empúries is in its 14th edition. This exhibition will be held on 9, 10, 11 and 12 October with exhibitions of works in different exhibition spaces in the Empordà town. Our colleagues Xavier Moreras, Esther Tenedor and Abel Pruñonosa will exhibit their works at the Convent of Sant Agustí, the Portal de la Gallarda and the Paller d’en Melino, respectively. In addition, there will be a specific ICRE space, in Can Contreras, for the other sculptors who signed up: Àngels Badia, Adrià Arnau, Eulàlia Monés, Genny Murià, Ramon Pons and Jorge Egea.
Calendar of activities
- 11:00 am opening of the exhibition spaces and the Art Market (until 7:30 pm).
- 16:00 hours: official opening with the authorities (departure from the Convent of Sant Agustí).
- 20:00 hours: Opening ceremony at the Basilica of Santa Maria in Castelló d’Empúries.
Sunday 10 and Monday 11:
- 11:00 to 21:00: opening of the exhibition spaces and the Art Market.
- 11:00 to 17:00: opening of the exhibition spaces and the Art Market.
You can see the complete catalog of this edition of the Ruta de l'Art at the following link:
To consult more information and see images and photographs of previous editions, we recommend you visit: