If you are interested in sculpture, as a student, artist or collector, get in touch with us:
- Art historians (students and professionals): ICRE offers you a platform where you can develop research projects and / or curate exhibitions about sculpture. You can share or develop a project, direct a work commission, share knowledge, give visibility to your searches by participating in our publications or prepare and participate as a speaker at the various conferences, conference cycles, etc. in which ICRE participates.
- Artists sculptors (students and professionals): the ICRE offers you a platform where you can gather tea to share experiences, discuss the issues that affect the practice of sculpture and participate in the various exhibitions we propose. You will also publicize your works in the annual collective that we organize (first milestone 2015), as well as international exhibitions in which ICRE is a part.
- Collectors and sculpture lovers: being a benefactor or simply making donations to ICRE means collaborating with a new young association with a theoretical-practical research spirit centered on sculpture. The resources are 100% used to disseminate, promote, train and internationalize the sculpture made in our country.
All partners have:
- Discounts on courses, conferences and activities carried out by ICRE.
- Free special activities for members.
- Future advantages with our collaborating entities.
The personal data collected in the form will be incorporated into the ICRE database. Its use is restricted to ICRE activities. You can request the consultation or modification of them through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Datos de Carácter Personal)
In case you have problems with the form you can send us your information to the email email@example.com